[Scribus] Segmentation fault

DURAND DANIEL daniel.durand12
Sat Jul 5 16:03:08 CEST 2003

> Daniel,
> This sounds like you compiled the source as root and when trying to
> start in your user login, doesn't have permissions to the X display.

No,
I did ./configure and make as users and only make install as root
I tried to launch scribus as root and I get this message :

"[root at DDURAND at NET1 durand_gnome]#  /usr/local/bin/scribus
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Session management error: Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the
authenti
cation protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication
failed
Xlib:  extension "RENDER" missing on display ":0.0".
Segmentation fault"

???
Daniel