[Scribus] czech translation update

Franz Schmid Franz.Schmid
Tue Jul 1 23:13:12 CEST 2003

PFJ wrote:
> Hi,
>

>>I *DO* appologise a *lot* - but today is a great translation deal
>>on my computer - a lot of typo geeks sends me corrections, suggestions
>>and cakes (:)) minute by minute.
>>Could you have look at the URL above (http://www.yarpen.cz/comp/scribus)
>>e.g. late afternoon and update it again?
>

> Not a problem - if you email me off list though, I'd appreciate it ;-)
>

>>I'm very suprised by the public interest in Scribus here...
>

> Why? It's a fantastic package and Linux ownership is far greater than
> most suspect - especially in the former Eastern bloc countries!
Thats right, here is a snippet of the Download Statistics for Scribus
ordered by countries:
	1. Germany
	2. France
	3. Czech Republic
	4. Australia
	5. Poland

You could see that there is a great interest for Scribus in these countries,
no wonder that you have so many contributors.

Best Regards,
Franz Schmid