[Scribus] Or not... Re: Bug? File open dialogue

Susan J Hogarth susan
Fri Dec 26 18:07:04 CET 2003

On Friday 26 December 2003 11:54, Susan J Hogarth wrote:
> I get freezes when I try to open a file from the File:Open dialogue box if
> the box first opens in a parent directory of the one with my files of
> interest in it.
>
> Running 1.1.4 under KDE 3.1, Suse 9

Hmmm. Seems to have been a more systematic (though happily temporary) problem
with the file system. I could navigate even to a different folder within
Kmail either, when trying to pull in an attchment file. I rebooted and it
seems to be better. Not sure if Scribus caused the problem or merely showed
it to me.

By the way, I'm a new user to Scribus and *love* it. Thanks!

--
Susan Hogarth