[Scribus] font of user interface becomes lange and bold after second launch

Craig Bradney cbradney
Mon Dec 8 16:53:13 CET 2003

HI Peter

There have been some updates to the way the fonts were used in the GUI
since 1.0.1. The issues you are seeing should be gone in current
versions.

I would suggest trying to upgrade to 1.1.3 developer version, or to
1.1.4cvs if you fell like it. 1.1.4cvs should not be unstable as one
might expect a "developer version" to be. For example, I created my 24
page magazine recently on 1.1.3 cvs. 1.1.4cvs has a few fixes and a
couple of new features.

regards
Craig