[Scribus] Re: The nature of scribus ".sla" ... and Publishing Groups

celio celio
Thu Dec 4 17:45:26 CET 2003

Dear ALL at Scribus Developer?s Team

I was just thinking about what could be done in a collaborative environment with Scribus .sla files based in XML please let me drop
a two cents worth ideia...

Have anyone looked at Quark  QPX or the P-Ink publishing systems based in QuarkXpress?

Why not starting something like this using Scribus ?

Regards to ALL and congratulations for the amazing work.

Celio Santos
www.electronic.srv.br