Server OUTAGE. Was Re: [Scribus] Debian package of LittleCMS Color Profilers

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Thu Dec 4 16:36:15 CET 2003

* Josep Febrer <jfebrer at inicia.es> [2003-12-04 15:53:54 +0100]:

> For installing the debian package you can do adding this line on
> your /etc/apt/sources.list file:
>
> deb http://soypr2.agry.purdue.edu/pub/scribus/ ./
>
> This packages are possible thanks to Oleksandr Moskalenko who host them.
>
> Josep
> --

There will be a planned power outage here tomorrow (Fri, Dec 05) some
time in the morning (GMT -05:00), so the repository will be unavailable
for some time since late tonight. I will bring the server up ASAP.

Alex.

                                   -- Chaucer
Life's not fair, but the root password helps.
                                      -- BOFH