[Scribus] Scribus 1.1.3 on debian testing/unstable. Problems SOLVED

Markus Roduner markus
Tue Dec 2 22:24:19 CET 2003

Hi there!

> >Am Sonntag 30 November 2003 12:14 schrieb ephemeron:
> > On 29. November 2003 at 8:26PM +0200,
> >

> > libcupsimage2-dev?
>
>  I have this one and I even dist-upgraded, somehow fixed the problems with
> python dependencies (with --force-all, which is not so nice) and finally
> installed the package provided by Josep Febrer. But now I have a different
> problem: scribus (and lyx with QT too) doesn't start complaining about "No
> Keramik style available!" and if I change the style for KDE it just
> complains about another style lacking.
>
> Where is the problem now? QT (I installed Febrers packages too: thanks for
> providing them!)?

I downgraded QT to the sid version (3.2.1) again (took some time to find the
debs), then compiled the cvs version. This time CUPS was detected (don't know
why not the last time?!). Everything looks and works fine. Thanks!

Markus