[Scribus] Setting styles within textbox

Bill Carini crisbill
Tue Dec 2 04:49:27 CET 2003

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 08:44:02AM -0800, Susan Hogarth wrote:

> I need to set a text style within a textbox. I'm having trouble setting the
> justification - when I select 'center' for exmaple, it may center a few lines
> but not all the selected text. When I reselect the text and check, it is listed
> as 'left' justified. Help!

I get this behavior,also. If you want the alignment to apply to the
entire textbox, try clicking on the box with the Select Items tool
(not the Edit Contents of Frame tool), then go to the Properties
palette --> Text and click on the appropriate justification icon.
This seems to work reliably. But it can be very frustrating to try
to have different parts of the textbox have different justifications.

--Bill

This email was brought to you by the Mutt E-Mail Client (www.mutt.org)
and Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)

Use GnuPG for confidential email. (www.gnupg.org)