[Scribus] Can't build scripting plugin

Martin Costabel costabel
Mon Dec 1 00:17:07 CET 2003

Kevin Walzer wrote:
[]
> The scripter shows up. I'll mention to the Fink folks that the separate
> Python script package is no longer needed.

It is still needed if you want to use it together with the stable
version 1.0.1 of scribus. The stable version can still be interesting,
because scribus-1.1.3 has a couple of problems on Mac OSX, see some
earlier messages on the scribus list. In any case, the scripter should
build, too (it does for me in any case), but you cannot install it when
scribus-1.1.3 is installed, the packages are conflicting.

--
Martin (Scribus maintainer for Fink)