[Scribus] Style menu disappeared

Ossi Viljakainen ossi.viljakainen
Mon Aug 18 13:04:44 CEST 2003

Great to see such a wonderful app as Scribus being developed for Linux.

I have been playing around with this nice app. I created some styles and
now I'm facing weird problem: the style menu was working and I tried a
few options. I created new style from edit/style - and after that
style-menu disappeared.

I have deleted the ~/.scribus/scribus.rc -file, tried removing and
re-installing scribus, restarting X but nothing seems to help. The menu
remains non-visible.

I'm using scribus-1.0.1-1mdk with MDK 9.1 and KDE 3.1.

Any ideas?