[Scribus] Problems with Scribus.

Bill Carini crisbill
Wed Aug 27 06:30:32 CEST 2003

I just realized that I have had my display preferences set to zoom in at 114%.
So this fits under the "[Scribus] Zooming and editing Text" thread from July.

When I set my display preference to 100% the characters display just fine.

--Bill

This email was brought to you by the Mutt E-Mail Client (www.mutt.org)
and Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)

Use GnuPG for confidential email. (www.gnupg.org)