[scribus] Setting font on textframes

Jacek Kijewski jacek
Tue Aug 26 21:43:54 CEST 2003

When I set the font size on one text frame when I have more linked tekst
frames, the text becomes funny.

For example, I have text 9 points in all frames. I set in one frame 7. The
text takes smaller area, of course. So the rest is filled with text from
the next frame... with 9 points.

Setting the size once again helps... except new text arrives... after few
iterations I have the frame OK, but..

Perhaps this is feature, not bug, but I think it is annoying. Could it be
temporarily solved?

--
***********Jacek Kijewski, jacek at sail-ho.pl z odwiecznym (since 1995) mottem: *
"Kazda  dostatecznie rozwinieta technologia niczym