[Scribus] For non-x86 based Linux users

Michael Schloh von Bennewitz michael.schloh
Mon Aug 25 14:20:18 CEST 2003

On Mon, Aug 25, 2003, Paul wrote:
> One thing I have been playing with is a new command line arguement
>
> scribus --fonts <args>
>
> This way, you can put the fonts where you like and they will be
> referenced via the .scribusrc file - possibly a very flexible way of
> adding fonts. That said, the idea of xset q is that this would not be
> required.

This is very good, because for whatever reason, xset and the underlying
library methods do not always give the correct answer. I assume that you
mean that a user can advise scribus with the --fonts parameter once, and
then the font path or values will be written to .scribus. Then --fonts won't
need to be used again on the command line.

Regards,
Michael