[Scribus] Xinput support

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Mon Aug 25 02:28:41 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 06:40, Rene Rask wrote:
> Hi
>
> I just tried Scribus 1.0 on Redhat 9.0.93 (severn).
> It works and looks nice. I'm quite impressed with it so far.
>
> I have a thing about using the mouse. I don't like it because it kills
> my wrist and a Wacom board (tablet) is so much better to use.
> Unfortunaly Xinput devices do not seem to be supported in Scribus.
>
> I hope you will add support for it in the future.
>
> I'm not subscribed to the list, so please use my email if you have
> question.
>
> Keep up the great work!
>
> Cheers

Hello Franz and Paul,

With a little digging in google I found this:
http://qxi.sourceforge.net/

It might need some massaging for Qt 3, but this might be some help to
implement this. Unlike GTK, Qt has no native support for Xinput.

If it is not a bunch of work, this would be nice for working with the
vector tools and drawing especially.

Best regards,
Peter