[Scribus] Re: Command line & picture in text block

mpdickens at tlanta.com mpdickens
Sun Aug 24 10:24:11 CEST 2003

Hello To All List Members,

I've just completed my first production document using scribus and I
must say
that the results are high quality. In fact, I am so pleased that I am
dumping the
wintendo platform that I had been using (Now I can install Linux on that
machine).

However, I do have one question: I am running version 1.01 and the
"Select All"
menu is blank and "Control A" does nothing. When will this feature be
implimented?
Please note that I am not complaining (I love the software), but I am
curious...

Best regards

Marvin Dickens
Alpharetta, Georgia