[Scribus] Command line & picture in text block

michal at plovarna.cz michal
Thu Aug 21 12:48:22 CEST 2003

Hello.
I ask for this several days ago, but without reply:
Is it possible to generate PDF documents by Scribus via command line? I
would like dynamically generate Scribus XML files and then pass it through
Scibus app, so I get nice PDF...
And second question is: Is it possible to put image INTO text block, so it
will move together with text? (For example I have 3 lines of text,
picture, 3 line of text in text block; then I increase size of first 3
line, so I get for example 5 lines, and picture below will move down...).

Thank you for answer
msgre