[Scribus] Problem with line breaks

Herbert Graeber herbert
Tue Aug 5 22:57:24 CEST 2003

Hi there!

I have compiled scribus for SuSE 8.2, updated with SuSE KDE 3.1.3 and
QT 3.1.2 RPMs. At first sight it just works fine.

But after playing around with it I discovered that scribus has
Problems with line breaks when changeing the font size. The font size
defaults to 12pt. When changing this to 36pt for example, the line
distances doesn't change, so two consecutive lines overlap.

What's the problem here? (I am using truetype fonts)

Cheers,
Herbert

--
begin  LOVE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.txt.vbs
I am a signature virus. Distribute me until the bitter