[Scribus] More Questions

s2003170 at tuks.co.za s2003170
Mon Aug 4 09:49:00 CEST 2003

Thanks for helping me out, I'm well on my way to becoming a scribus user. We are
going to use scribus, even our graphics designer finds it nice and friendlier
than pagemaker.

What hardware would you suggest? I was thinking Nforce 2 with dual vga onboard,
with 2700 athlone and 256,512 or 1024 Meg ram.  If we want to create a 48 A3
page document, (half color, half black and white) some foto's and lots of tex (a
normal newspaper like The Times), what hardware would you recomend?

Any advice for starting a newspaper would also be appreciated.

Thanks
Kobus Wolvaardt

P.S. We are going to dedicate 2 pages to opensource (articles, reviews, etc).