[Scribus] More Questions

s2003170 at tuks.co.za s2003170
Sun Aug 3 23:53:17 CEST 2003

Thanks for all the answers, i'm well on my way to becoming a scribus user. We
started our newspapers layout (Normal newspaper as in The Times for those who
wondered).

I would like to know what kind of CPU and RAM would suffice for scribus. We want
to get a Nforce 2 motherbord with dual screen capability with a 2500 Athlon. I
was thinking about getting 256, 512 or 1024 meg ram what would you suggest?
(think 48 pages filled with text and mixed with a few full color foto's).

Any advice on starting and laying out a newspaper would also be appreciated. :-)

Thanks

Kobus Wolvaardt

N.S. We are dedicating 1, maybe 2, pages to opensource. Articles explanations
and reviews.