[Scribus] Re: Scribus Nachrichtensammlung, Band 6, Eintrag 6

Lee McLain mrlee
Tue Aug 5 21:30:53 CEST 2003

Hey all,
	Well, I tried to get the QTDIR environment variable so that the system knew where the Qt files were, but that didn't work.
	I am running Red Hat 9 and I did update the Qt libraries to the newest versions.  Other than that, I have all the libraries that are needed to compile Scribus, but I still get the same error during config saying that I need a newer version of Qt =>3.0.2, which I have.
	I don't know what else to do...do anybody else?

Thanks,
Lee