[Scribus] Update on update (00:24:23)

Patrick magicpage91
Wed Apr 30 06:52:04 CEST 2003

Ok, Paul & Franz,

Thought I would drop a note while everything was still fresh on my mind.
 Got your latest version tonite and compiled, had a couple of errors,
but didn't seem to bother the compile.  Sorry, did not copy those down
for you.

Peliminary findings on this Scribus are good.  No problems with copying,
cutting or pasting.  Tried several different things to get it to
misbehave, but it did not.  Still getting the font coding in the
clipboard in KDE, so copy and middle mouse button pasting still not
possible.

Odd things I have noticed, but does not seem to inhibited the program
from working. Create a grahics box and part of the X missing in the box.
Insert picture into the box and the picture has a diagnol cut thru it.
Create graphics box, move the box or right click on box to copy or move
and X appears correctly as does any graphics you insert into it.

Next thing I have noticed, is the text box seems to be missing a side if
another text box is created on the page.  This is the little dotted line
to show the box and it always seems to be the left side missing.

Like this:  ]

Fonts worked well and all attributes.  Will do more testing as I get
time and sleep.  :o)

Patrick

--
          ---SuSE Linux v8.2 Pro---