[Scribus] On cutting, copying and pasting

Patrick magicpage91
Mon Apr 28 23:33:40 CEST 2003

Thanks Paul for the new build, didn't have any problems here getting things compiled and running.  Here are my findings on the above mentioned items.

Copying and pasting sends Scribus to the dead zone, nada, just dies!
Cutting and pasting now works as it should without doing anything unexpectd.

One thing I notice and I wonder about this also.  If you highlight some text in one of the boxes, it is automatically copied to the kde clipboard, so why doesn't it work to use the middle mouse button to paste?  Second, I noticed the text in the clipboard is the font coding, not the actual text.  It appears in the clipboard the same way it did in Scribus before the fix.

This is your latest release: Build-ID: 17:11:33 Apr 28 2003 F-C-C-T

Regards,
Patrick

--
          ---SuSE Linux v8.2 Pro---