[Scribus] Problem exporting PDF (offset)

Robert Kaiser KaiRo
Mon Apr 28 00:46:52 CEST 2003

Hi,

I spotted a bug bug in exporting PDF from Scribus:
I a document I created, I have lots of image frames that have horizontal
and/or vertical offsets specified, so that the actual image is not shown
  dirctly at the margin of the frame, but a few millimeters moved in
left or bottom direction.
When exporting that file to PDF, so that I can send it to the people who
should print it, I noticed that those offets are not respected and the
images are moved back to the frame margins (like I'd set an offset of
0). Of course, this destroys my layout.

I think this might be easily fixed, if you know it - so I'm telling you :)

BTW, I also tested that it sill happens with 0.9.9

Hope to see this fixed soon,

Robert Kaiser