[Scribus] small bug in 0.9.9

Paul paulf.johnson
Sun Apr 27 23:05:32 CEST 2003

Hi,

> My version and build of the program is 0.9.9 and F.C.C.T and yes,
> Paul, if you would
> like to use some of us as guinea pigs, making available the latest
> builds for us to
> compile would give you better overall feedback.  Not only from each of
> us, but
> should allow you an idea how the different linux distros behave with
> the program.
> Although, certainly the CVS would keep us on the bleeding edge, I am
> not sure I
> want to invest sensitive work to it.  ;-)

I'm uploading a tarball to my webspace on blueyonder currently

http://www.paulf-johnson.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/scribus.tar.gz

It should be there in the next 10 or so minutes (about 22:15 british
summer time). This is an image of the sources as of 13:00hrs BST today.

To make it, dearchive using tar -zxf scribus.tar.gz, enter the directory
and type

make -f makefile.dist

This will generate the needed files. Then it's ./configure, make, make
install as per usual.

To make life simple for us developery types, if you refer to the tarball
as being 1300270403, then bugs can be traced from then.

TTFN

Paul

--
The world is throwing away oppressive regimes
Which don't allow people to choose.