[Scribus] Scribus 0.9.9, a couple of problems (one segfault, one compile error)

Todd A. Jacobs tjacobs-tmp-1051800830.6debbf
Sat Apr 26 16:53:49 CEST 2003

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Erik Inge Bols? wrote:

> I can do Get Text, but even then the only thing I can do to the text is
> deleting from it with delete or backspace... writing in scribus yields
> nothing.

I had a similar problem, which turned out to be caused by font type/color
not being selected. IMHO, it should default to a screen-printable font
with black color, but it doesn't seem to do so on my Red Hat 8.0 system
running Scribus 0.9.9. It defaulted to a set of unprintable characters
with no color. :(

After I select the text box, I need to select a usable font and a text
color. Then I can type away. Hope this helps.

--
The Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM) is now
available via BitTorrent at http://bittorent.codegnome.org/bittorrent/