[Scribus] Scribus 0.9.9, a couple of problems (one segfault, one compile error)

Erik Inge Bolsø knan
Thu Apr 24 00:19:57 CEST 2003

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Paul wrote:
>> PS. Are there no way to enter text from Scribus itself? You must make
>> separate text files?
>
>Create a text box, click on the hand with the caret next to it and type.
>
>Works everytime.

Uhm, sorry, no it doesn't for me in 0.9.9 :(

I can do Get Text, but even then the only thing I can do to the text is
deleting from it with delete or backspace... writing in scribus
yields nothing.

0.8 seems to work as intended in this regard, though.

Killed my .scribus directory to be sure it was not a strange preference
that caused it.

Any suggestions? Tests?

--
Erik I. Bols? | email: <knan at mo.himolde.no>
The UNIX philosophy basically involves giving you enough rope to