[Scribus] small bug in 0.9.9 & build ID

Paul paulf.johnson
Sun Apr 27 12:31:49 CEST 2003

Hi,

> > Can't reproduce the error here. Works fine with SuSE 8.1
> >
> Correction. I was copying rather than cutting. Sorry about the confusion.

Yup got it here. Should be okay to find that.

As to a build version, I think the build date would be a better idea
(with possibly the builders initials) given that there are more folks
than Franz working on it. It would be confusing if Franz released
0.9.9.0a10 and I released version 0.9.9.aj0 - while they look the same,
they could be radically different.

With luck, I may be able to get an anoncvs server version up by the end
of this week via work so folks who want to risk life and limb on
bleeding edge versions can.

TTFN

Paul

--
The world is throwing away oppressive regimes
Which don't allow people to choose.