[Scribus] New doc page for wine and Scribus / Scribus PDF quality

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef
Sat Apr 26 09:58:04 CEST 2003

On 25 Apr 2003 23:36:30 -0400
Peter Linnell <scribusdocs at atlantictechsolutions.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have added a page for using wine, most specifically for running full
> Acrobat for testing Scribus PDF files with PDF inspektor.
>
> http://www.atlantictechsolutions.com/scribusdocs/wine.html
>
> BTW, the PDF/x-3 files exported from Scribus pass 100% reliably with the
> settings enabled in Scribus.

Hi Peter,

isn't there also a linux version of Acrobat? Maybe the PDF inspektor runs
only on windows, but I found that the linux acrobat version always shared
the same problems as the windows version, which was good since I could
then simulate the problems the press-release person had with the pdf docs
from scribus.

Franky