[Scribus] em dashes

George Hail decerebus
Tue Apr 15 06:53:13 CEST 2003

I figured out my last problem.  Disabling anti alias fonts in qtconfig
cleard up my screen font render problems.  Now i have a couple more
questions if you don't mind.  Can I ger scribus to insert em dashes and
endashes?  I tried the insert special character dialog box, but that did not
contain either.  In the process of trying to determine if this was a font
problem, I installed all of the true type fonts from my windows box in
.fonts in my home directory.  All of the font show up in Nautilus, but they
dont show up in Scribus and when I try to add my .fonts directory to the
additional paths under the preferences, it does not add anything.  Can
someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Scott Phipps