[Scribus] make error

Owen rcook
Fri Apr 11 12:19:33 CEST 2003

scribus-0.9.8 compiled OK from source on Mdk9 but on my lfs build with
qt-3.1.2 (less the tools) make gave this error

scribusXml.cpp: In member
function`bool ScriXmlDoc::WriteDoc(QString,   ScribusDoc*, ScribusView*,
QProgressBar*)': scribusXml.cpp:1821: `gzputs' undeclared (first use
this function) scribusXml.cpp:1821: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported only once for each   function it appears in.)
make[3]: *** [scribusXml.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/mnt/hdb8/programs/src/scribus-0.9.8/scribus'

Any suggestions as to what I should be looking at to fix this?

TIA

Owen