[Scribus] Scribus on RH9

Paul paulf.johnson
Thu Apr 10 09:05:58 CEST 2003

Hi,

> I also thought about this, first. But this is not as flexible as using the
> colspans and rowspans. I tried to draw an example, but it came out as
> swastika, so I deleted it :(

Well, given that it's only recent history which gave the Swastika a bad
press, I personally wouldn't have minded as it would have proved a point
- all of which helps to get things written.

Anyhoo, I'm on holiday from today until April 22nd (go back to work on
that day), so I should be able to get something written - other than
reviews for ACCU ;-)

TTFN

Paul

--
Tired of bloated software which gobbles up your system resources?
Bored of hearing your harddrive being thrashed by inefficient code?