[Scribus] Please thanks for the new scribus extension ...

Dr. Giovanni A. Orlando scribus
Sat Apr 5 10:30:18 CEST 2003

Hi,

        Please thanks to Franz.Schmid and other Scribus developers to
        follows my advice for a new sribus extension, now: "sla".

        It is clear that for some versions would be necessary to
maintain also old extensions.

        Soon we will publish our FTGUIX standard, that I hope may be
followed to standardize applications.

        Actually, I publish these three articles about the
working-in-progress:

            http://www.futuretg.com/news/2003/GNOME_libs_dropped/index3.html

        There are three articles: PartI, II and III.

        I hear that some users have problems to compile or get the sources.

        We offer the scribus version for our OS at:
http://www.rpmparadaise.org/

        There are all three: SPEC, RPM and SRPMS.

        Actually, is updated to the latest version. We will includes a
new package for scribus documentation there.

Thanks again,
Regards,
Giovanni

  Future Technologies, The TOTAL Linux Company!

   http://www.futuretg.com
   ftp://ftp.futuretg.com/
   mailto:gorlando at futuretg.com

   Italia:                          USA (planned - NOT working)
   Via Cairoli, 1                   1620 26th Street - 3rd floor South Tower
   33170 - Pordenone (PN)           Santa Monica - CA

   Mobile:   +39 338 33 16 156.
   Telefono: +39 0434 - 209 107.
   Fax:      +39 0434 - 209 510.

http://www.futuretg.com/FTOSX - The Best Operating System ever made!