[scribus-dev] odd troubles building 1.7 on Fedora 35

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sat Mar 26 20:18:28 UTC 2022

On 3/26/22 15:39, Jean Ghali wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> OpenSceneGraph is not currently compatible with Qt6, so this dependency must be excluded from build by using the -DWANT_NOOSG=1 option at cmake command line.

Thanks, Jean. It seems to be compiling Ok now. One thing I did find out in the process, the that cmake seems to be more strict when you do an out of source build.

 From what I can see, you need to specify

cmake -S <source dir> -B <build dir> ...

I never specified the build directory before, and it just put the files into the directory I was in when I entered the command.