[scribus-dev] Build .ui files

Craig Bradney cbradney at scribus.info
Sun Feb 21 11:15:35 UTC 2021

Hi Gellért

A clean build should pick them up at least, which is a bit annoying to have to do every time for sure but will ensure you get it right. From the pages Jean links, it looks like a double run of make or the build process might pick them up. Best to give that a try.

Also, it looks like you are not running out of source builds. I don’t know if that helps at all? If you want to try that, you need to make a build directory and run cmake something like this from the build directory:

cmake	-DWANT_DEBUG=ON \
	-DWANT_SVNVERSION=ON \
	-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=/path/to/install/scribus/ /path/to/Scribus/

Add other options as you see fit. https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Building_SVN_versions_with_CMake <https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Building_SVN_versions_with_CMake> is a useful reference.

thanks
Craig