[scribus-dev] importing pdf text as text

NASA Jeff tallboy258 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 07:25:54 UTC 2020

Hi,
I've created a pull request for the first phase of importing pdf text as
text. I've worked with ale on this patch for the last couple of weeks or so
to get it upto acceptasble quality so I hope it is.
Just needs a once over from ale before I'm confident it's in a good state
to review and merge.

I also creatged a second pull request with some white space tidyups and
closed my original pull request for importing pdf text as text.

Makefile.txt has b een updated with two adcdfitional files but the visual
studio projwects arfe still to update.

Hope I find you sll in good health,
Olli.