[scribus-dev] 1.5.6svn and Python3

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sun Nov 3 12:45:00 UTC 2019

hi greg

> I'm having a hard time understanding what you're saying. In the
> instances I noted, most were in if clauses testing for scribus
> import, and even though I was running the the script in Scribus, the
> script failed with a traceback message.

i wanted to explain you, why the exception did not catch the

print "abc"

the examples where meant to be run in an environment that gives you
"terminal" feedback. (you see the result of print).

if you don't understand that, don't worry.
it was just for your information.

if you want to know more, just ask which parts are not clear to you : -
)

ciao
a.l.e