[scribus-dev] Download source code.

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 22:15:33 UTC 2018

> That works! Thanks much. But I am having trouble with fulfilling the list
> of requirements on my Slackware partition. Can you recommend a linux distro
> that has all or most of them, or else has an easy way to download them? Qt5
> is a bear to install on Slackware. It takes a day to compile and then it
> doesn't 'work.

Since you are using slackware you might feel comfortable in
Archlinux/Antergos. If you want something QT based try KDE Neon. Then again
I imagine other major distros Debian, OpenSuse or Fedora might work as
well.

> Regards
>
> John

1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439
usuario GNU/Linux #471966
|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|