[scribus-dev] A slight modification of the manual

Juraj Fedel wtxnh-scribus at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 15 16:45:40 UTC 2016

On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 06:43:16PM -0500, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> I did find a typo, where getImageName() was also referred to as
> getImageFile() incorrectly, so that's been fixed as well.

Actually right name for this function is getImageFile [this is how it is
named currently in scribus module). The typo was was in doc string for
this function in C source.

I fixed this typo in attached patch also renamed internal C function,
and changed function name in manual pages.

I belive getImageFile is more accurate then getImageName as name of this
function (and it is already named this way in python module - only
docstring was wrong).

Juraj Fedel