[scribus-dev] FormatXML

Juraj Fedel wtxnh-scribus at yahoo.com.au
Tue May 10 14:06:15 UTC 2016

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 01:18:49PM +0100, Rob Dixon wrote:

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 01:18:49PM +0100, Rob Dixon wrote:
> ... I haven’t managed to download 1.5.2 ...

I included script as attachment in my original mail (and in reply by
JLuc it is included in the body of mail).

I now tested it with scribus 1.4.6 and script work with that version too.
I hope you will be able to use the script successfully.

> > On 10 May 2016, at 11:18, Juraj Fedel <wtxnh-scribus at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> > After runing the script with sample xml from wikipage I noticed that
> > sla:override attribute does not work as I would expect. In sample xml it
> > should apply font override only to word 'consectetur'. Instead it is
> > applied to the rest of current paragraph too. Me not being good at
> > parsing xml document will leave to somebody else to fix this behavior.

When I run script with 1.4.6 version I see that sla:override attribute
is handled correctly ie. it is applied only to one word 'consectetur'.
That makes me wonder why 1.5.2svn misbehave in this case.

Juraj Fedel