[scribus-dev] FormatXML

Rob Dixon rob.dixon at erros.co.uk
Tue May 10 12:18:49 UTC 2016

Hi Juraj,

Many thanks, but unfortunately I haven’t managed to download 1.5.2 as it is not the current stable version which is 1.4.6. I did manage to download 1.5,1 and tried to use the source code with that but I got the same error. It maybe that you haven’t updated the script on the wiki or your changes don’t work with 1.5.1. I hope that this can be resolved as I really would like to use Scribus using imported XML

Best wishes

Rob