[scribus-dev] Libre Graphics meeting

William Bader williambader at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 13 20:25:01 UTC 2016

> Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 12:06:15 +0100
> From: ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
> To: scribus-dev at lists.scribus.net
> Subject: Re: [scribus-dev] Libre Graphics meeting
>
> hi william
>
> > Are any Scribus people going to be at the 2016 Libre Graphics meeting
> > in London on April 15-18? http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2016/
> > It is a bad date for me, but I might still go if there will be a
> > Scribus section. Regards, William
>
> at least one of the scribus programmers is proud to have been at every
> libre graphics meeting! :-)
>
> there will for for sure be several scribus people at the lgm, even if
> there is no scribus talk, there will be a few talks that can be very
> interesting for people involved in scribus!
>
> as an example:
>
> - Libre tools for documenting, publishing and distributing fonts
> - html2print
> - TruFont: a hackable font editor
> - designing for many applications: OpenType features UI
> - Hybrid Publishing Workflow
> - SpreadFlow – Metadata extraction and processing engine
> - How can co-design work with Libre Graphics?
>

> see you in london?
>
> ciao
> a.l.e

Hi A.l.e,
I am going to be in the US then, so I won't be able to go to the meeting in London. I wanted to go, but I had too many other constraints on my time.
I will make my schedule for the fall in July. If there will be a Scribus meeting in the fall and the date is set by July, I will try to make space for it.
Regards,William