[scribus-dev] Libre Graphics meeting

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sat Mar 12 11:06:15 UTC 2016

hi william

> Are any Scribus people going to be at the 2016 Libre Graphics meeting
> in London on April 15-18? http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2016/
> It is a bad date for me, but I might still go if there will be a
> Scribus section. Regards, William

at least one of the scribus programmers is proud to have been at every
libre graphics meeting! :-)

there will for for sure be several scribus people at the lgm, even if
there is no scribus talk, there will be a few talks that can be very
interesting for people involved in scribus!

as an example:

- Libre tools for documenting, publishing and distributing fonts
- html2print
- TruFont: a hackable font editor
- designing for many applications: OpenType features UI
- Hybrid Publishing Workflow
- SpreadFlow – Metadata extraction and processing engine
- How can co-design work with Libre Graphics?

see you in london?

ciao
a.l.e