[scribus-dev] Scribus CTL

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Fri Mar 4 09:41:30 UTC 2016

On Thu, Mar 03, 2016 at 06:37:37PM -0600, Scribus User wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny at eglug.org> wrote:

> > > Hi Craig,
> > >
> > > This should, hopefully, be done by end of next week and if all goes as
> > > planned, I’ll be sending patches by then. You can see the current
> > > remaining issues here:
> > > https://github.com/HOST-Oman/scribus/issues
> >
> > Also it would be really appreciated if people started testing the work
> > and reported any issues they find, so we can fix them early on.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Khaled
> >

> One of the issues for testers is building scribus. Lets make it easy by
> providing nightly builds for them to download.
> Can we offer nightlies of 'boxes' branch for Linux, Windows, OSX ?

I’ve no much experience with building such nighties, but I think there
is a way to make TravisCI upload the build results somewhere though I
haven’t tried that before. This will not help with Windows case, but we
didn’t even attempt to do a Scribus Windows build before and I don’t
think we have the infrastructure for that.

Regards,
Khaled