[scribus-dev] Scribus CTL

Craig Bradney cbradney at scribus.info
Thu Mar 3 13:37:59 UTC 2016

> On 26 Feb 2016, at 13:09, Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny at eglug.org> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 05:54:46PM +0100, Craig Bradney wrote:

>>> We are on r21029 now. Rebasing with git is super easy as long as we
>>> didn’t touch the same code (and even that can be manageable to a certain
>>> degree).

>>> After the latest changes most of the renaming became unnecessary, so I
>>> reverted most of the ScPainter changes so the differences are reduced
>>> quite a bit and more localised now.
>>>

>> I just removed the extra ; in scpage.h so that is now the same too.
>>
>> I’m now seeing 34 files with changes and 2 orphans (the 2 new boxes files in the text directory)
>
> We are again up to date now. I’m attaching a small patch that fixes a
> bunch of warnings, so that it is easy to spot new warnings in our code.

Hi Khaled

What are your current plans? I see a lot of day to day activity but do you have timelines with regular goals set?
Obviously the main goal I am interested in is feature parity with trunk. When is that planned for?
What about rendering quality of boxes vs trunk?

And apart from that, you had used cairo onscreen before and reverted away from that after the discussion with Jean. Can we resolve those platform issues and get that quality back?

thanks