[scribus-dev] lcms 2.8 and transparency flattening

"Christoph Schäfer" christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Thu Jun 9 06:42:37 UTC 2016

Hi Leonard,

Thanks for your reply. Always appreciated!

I'm admittedly a layman here, but the reason I posted this was that one of the main problems with transparency flattening was colour management. How can we preserve and mix different colour models with transparency involved, even if we'd choose the "easy way"?

The issue may become moot once the whole world has adapted PDF/X-4, but it'll take a long time until then.

Christoph