[scribus-dev] Scribus CTL

Dawood al-badi dawood.albadi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 09:35:13 UTC 2016

Hi ale
I will consider that option later when I go deeper in CTL if Andreas still
not responding because it seems no one from core developers have any
interest on CTL other than Andreas. If I make my changes on my own I afraid
that no one will accept that huge changes so I will wait until no other
option.

thanks