[scribus-dev] Scribus CTL

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Jan 20 08:18:17 UTC 2016

hey dawood

i've not seen any reply by andreas, so you might want to go for an
alternative -- and less straightforward -- workflow...

in my previous mail, i've drafted a few hints, how the integration of
your work could happen.

depending on your own  ideas and/or other constraints you might want to
build upon it and find a good way to get your work into the trunk!

if you need help, just raise your hand :-)

ciao
a.l.e