[scribus-dev] Platform for Scribus trainings

Ingo Wichmann iw at linuxhotel.de
Tue Feb 9 10:12:26 UTC 2016

Hi Gerrit,

Am 09.02.2016 um 10:33 schrieb gbr at ipaa.nl:
> - The word customers seems strange to me in relation with OpenSource.
> Currently, commercial courses in computersoftware usually come with a
> stiff pricetag that would shake the OpenSource user, who of course is used
> to the word "Free". Any coments on that?

We offer trainings for Open-Source Software, and yes, these trainings
come with a price tag. We think, that this is the only sustainable way
to offer trainings.

But we are open to host free (or at least low cost) trainings, too. If
someone from the scribus team wants to give trainings for free, we can
offer our rooms at weekends at very low prices:
http://www.linuxhotel.de/community.html

These prices we offer to members of the scribus team. For participants,
only participation would be low-cost. Other services like accommodation
would have to be paid at the normal price.

Ingo

--
Linuxhotel GmbH, Geschäftsführer Dipl.-Ing. Ingo Wichmann
HRB 20463 Amtsgericht Essen, UStID DE 814 943 641