[scribus-dev] Platform for Scribus trainings

gbr at ipaa.nl gbr at ipaa.nl
Tue Feb 9 09:33:18 UTC 2016

Hi Christoph e.a.,

I think it is a good idea. Beit that adding such a category may raise
expectations by customers, which may lead to disappointment if a training
is not up to expectations or maybe cancelled.

- Who is going to teach the trainers?

- How do you see this training schedule? As something on offer once a
month or just on request?

- The word customers seems strange to me in relation with OpenSource.
Currently, commercial courses in computersoftware usually come with a
stiff pricetag that would shake the OpenSource user, who of course is used
to the word "Free". Any coments on that?

Anyway, count me in for reflection on the subject, developing materials or
whatever may come up. For the time I'll let the idea sink in.

Sincerely,

Gerrit Bruijnes

---The Netherlands---

http://ipaa.nl/uitgeverij/computerboeken/3-waar-zit-de-kneep