[scribus-dev] CTL and Trunk: where are we at?

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Mon Apr 25 22:39:52 UTC 2016

One issue that always bugs me is the lack of test files attached to most
issue reports, and one is expected to follow some vague instructions (or a
screen shot of some Scribus settings). This is really just making it
hard for everyone involved, and I think it should be a requirement that
the issue reports attaches a small document showing the issue (unless it
is something that can’t be captured in a document of course).

Regards,
Khaled